Bankruptcies in Italy
According to a recent research conducted by CRIF, during 2017 approximately 32 companies went bankrupt each day for a total of 11.939.
2017 registered a decrease of bankrupt companies if compared to 2016. Here a comparison, differentiated per sectors, between bankrupt companies in 2016 and in 2017:
- Commercial sector: 4.439 bankrupt companies in 2016 and 2.901 bankrupt companies in 2017
- Construction sector: 2.749 (2016) versus 2.313 (2017)
- Industrial sector: 2.632 (2016) versus 2.209 (2017).
SkyMinder helps you in your international business decisions by ensuring:
- Real time full coverage
- Full coverage of financial statements with the deepest level of details
- Company's evaluation and credit recommendation.