SkyMinder gives you a snapshot about Colombian import and export in 2016:
- Predominantly Colombia exported: crude petroleum, coal briquettes, coffee, refined petroleum and gold
- It imported: refined petroleum, cars, packaged medicaments, broadcasting equipment anc computers
- The main three American export destinations are the US, Panama and Ecuador; while the major three American import origins are the US, Mexico and Brazil.
More information about Colombian import and export are provided in the infographic below.
SkyMinder helps you in your international business decisions by ensuring:
- Real time full coverage
- Full coverage of financial statements with the deepest level of details
- Company's evaluation and credit recommendation.