CRIF Gulf is hosting 'The 2018 Annual CRIF CREDIT RISK EVENT' on Thursday, 1 February in Dubai.
CRIF CREDIT RISK EVENT
The 2018 Annual CRIF Credit Risk Event will focus on Commercial Credit which covers Regulatory Compliance, SME Banking, Commercial Credit Scoring, Psychometric Scores, Cross Border Data, Trade Finance and Corporate Lending.
Topics of discussion:
- GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) Economic Landscape - presented by an Economist
- Overview of SME's in KSA (Saudi Arabia) - Bayan Credit Bureau
- SME Fraud in 2018; what will it looks like
- IFRS9 regulatory compliance ‘club’ for Tier 2 banks
- SME Credit Assessment challenges
- Credit scoring using Artificial Intelligence and Psychometric questions
To know more leave your details by clicking: