The SkyMinder offering successfully balances the following elements:
- Worldwide data availability: all countries in the world are potentially of interest to all markets, and so this means complete availability
- Market needs: what customers are really looking for from business information and what is really helpful
- Strategic information: focus on elements which really help customers in their decisions. It is not a matter of data quantity but data quality
- Country specificity: countries can have different rules in terms of data availability and updating. Not all information can be accessed online, but for critical areas offline delivery guarantees that high data quality standards are always maintained
- Risk level: to assess a risk level, information independent data could give the right perspective. Internal information only, aren't enough to take a decision safely
In a business information arena where so many things can affect wordwide data availability, quality and updating, SkyMinder is committed to not simply being a provider to its customers, but also a partner who manages the information required to understand the market needs and to make a difference in a complex and constantly changing environment.
Markerstudy implements claims validation at Point of Quote with CRIF
To validate risk more accurately and earlier in the process, Markerstudy has selected Radar, the CRIF automated and configurable solution that can both scale and adapt to business need.
Special report- Spanish Mid Caps continue to erode operating efficiency
Despite a notable reduction of the debt and a slight improvement in operating margins, a study performed by CRIF Ratings (CRIF) has highlighted that the average operating efficiency of companies listed in the Ibex Medium Cap has deteriorated.
Italian Small and Mid-Caps: debt loses appeal and equity gains
What are the main market dynamics in H1 2017? CRIF Ratings comments on different trends
All CRIF news
B2B E-Commerce Forum 2017 | A CRIF DACH Event
For the first time, on 19th October 2017 CRIF DACH organizes a forum where highly topical subjects in the field of B2B E-Commerce will be discussed and presented.
CRIF sponsored the Technology Award at the 2017 British Insurance Awards
On July 5, CRIF Decision Solutions sponsored the 23rd edition of the British Insurance Awards (BIA), focused on innovation, creativity and customer engagement.
Innovations in Credit 2017
Following on from successful editions in Vienna in Austria and Zurich in Switzerland, CRIF organized the first ‘Innovations in Credit’ Forum dedicated to the CRIF Credit Solutions offering in the DACH region in Frankfurt, Germany.
All CRIF events