The SkyMinder offering successfully balances the following elements:
- Worldwide data availability: all countries in the world are potentially of interest to all markets, and so this means complete availability
- Market needs: what customers are really looking for from business information and what is really helpful
- Strategic information: focus on elements which really help customers in their decisions. It is not a matter of data quantity but data quality
- Country specificity: countries can have different rules in terms of data availability and updating. Not all information can be accessed online, but for critical areas offline delivery guarantees that high data quality standards are always maintained
- Risk level: to assess a risk level, information independent data could give the right perspective. Internal information only, aren't enough to take a decision safely
In a business information arena where so many things can affect wordwide data availability, quality and updating, SkyMinder is committed to not simply being a provider to its customers, but also a partner who manages the information required to understand the market needs and to make a difference in a complex and constantly changing environment.
Very little progress on the subject of women in management positions / Hamburg is the capital of managers
The debate about women in management positions has been going on in Germany for years, and has recently become increasingly intense. As a result, relatively little has happened. The number of women at the top is hardly increasing. Women currently account for 22.6 per cent of the managerial workforce in companies, only 0.1 percentage points more than 24 months ago.
Vienna, 30 October 2018
CRIF Austria survey shows that "Women are gaining ground"
Although women are still underrepresented in decision-making positions in Austrian companies, they are steadily closing the gap on their male counterparts according to a survey carried out by the business information service CRIF Austria.
CRIF becomes a founding member of WOA
Crif is now a founding member of World of Open Account (WOA), the Peer-to-Peer community that represents the global node for all players in the Open Account ecosystem. WOA is a collaborative reality, where all participants can share competencies and knowledge to develop business activities
All CRIF news
TAIPEI, 3 OTTOBRE 2018
New Age of Asian Supply Chain
China Credit Information Institute, CRIF and all the guest speakers will share their visions and use cases in the matter of Supply Chain Finance.
Hong Kong, September 12 2018
CRIF and LexisNexis speak at German Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong
On September 12, CRIF and LexisNexis - a global big data, technology and analytics company - were invited by the German Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong to talk about the ways on reducing credit risk and compliance risks with business information.
2018 FCIB'S Annual International Credit and Risk Management Summit
CRIF will be one of the main sponsor of the 2018 FCIB'S Annual International Credit and Risk Management Summit.
All CRIF events