The SkyMinder offering successfully balances the following elements:
- Worldwide data availability: all countries in the world are potentially of interest to all markets, and so this means complete availability
- Market needs: what customers are really looking for from business information and what is really helpful
- Strategic information: focus on elements which really help customers in their decisions. It is not a matter of data quantity but data quality
- Country specificity: countries can have different rules in terms of data availability and updating. Not all information can be accessed online, but for critical areas offline delivery guarantees that high data quality standards are always maintained
- Risk level: to assess a risk level, information independent data could give the right perspective. Internal information only, aren't enough to take a decision safely
In a business information arena where so many things can affect wordwide data availability, quality and updating, SkyMinder is committed to not simply being a provider to its customers, but also a partner who manages the information required to understand the market needs and to make a difference in a complex and constantly changing environment.
CRIF works with the Irish Credit Bureau (ICB) to enhance ICB’s credit scoring system
CRIF and ICB announced the refresh of the ICB’s bespoke credit scoring system, with a new version of the model, the ICB CRIF Score Version IV, to be released by the end of 2017. The ICB CRIF Score has been constantly monitored and updated, since its initial release in 2001, to reflect changing market conditions and the increasing number of lenders who were registering data in the ICB database.
CRIF extends its business information services in Far East by acquiring PT Visi Globalindo Data Utama in Indonesia
CRIF, a global company specializing in credit bureau, business information and credit solutions, has announced today the acquisition of PT Visi Globalindo Data Utama (PT Visi), a major business information provider based in Jakarta.
The 15th edition of the Credit Card Survey describes the distribution of payment instruments and assesses the impacts of PSD2
The analysis contained in the latest update of the Assofin-CRIF-GfK Survey highlights the similarities and differences between the situations in various countries in terms of the diffusion of electronic payment instruments and the preference for credit cards or debit cards.
All CRIF news
Cantone Ticino (CH) Chamber of Commerce event. Myanmar, opportunities for Swiss companies
On November 28th in Lugano (CH), CRIF introduces SkyMinder during an event organized by Cantone Ticino Chamber of Commerce.
BIIA 2017 Biennial Conference
CRIF will sponsor the BIIA 2017 Conference which will be held at The Okura Prestige Hotel in Bangkok, Thailand.
CRIF sponsor of "Credit Matters VI-The deep dive"
From September 20th to 22nd it will be held un Krakow the annual event of ACCEE, the Association of Credit for Central and Eastern Europe, and CRIF will be one of the main sponsor.
All CRIF events