The SkyMinder offering successfully balances the following elements:
- Worldwide data availability: all countries in the world are potentially of interest to all markets, and so this means complete availability
- Market needs: what customers are really looking for from business information and what is really helpful
- Strategic information: focus on elements which really help customers in their decisions. It is not a matter of data quantity but data quality
- Country specificity: countries can have different rules in terms of data availability and updating. Not all information can be accessed online, but for critical areas offline delivery guarantees that high data quality standards are always maintained
- Risk level: to assess a risk level, information independent data could give the right perspective. Internal information only, aren't enough to take a decision safely
In a business information arena where so many things can affect wordwide data availability, quality and updating, SkyMinder is committed to not simply being a provider to its customers, but also a partner who manages the information required to understand the market needs and to make a difference in a complex and constantly changing environment.
CRIF Survey: Austria's businesses clearly in domestic hands
The majority of companies located in Austria are under Austrian ownership according to a recent survey by the end-to-end knowledge company CRIF.
CRIF becomes the first Open Banking AISP to be registered in 21 European countries through the acquisition of Credit Data Research Realtime Holding Ltd.
A new step towards Fintech innovation: CRIF completes its current service offering through the CDR Realtime Holding open banking license.
SkyMinder launches the new KYND Cyber Risk Report to evaluate customer and supplier cyber risks.
Thanks to the new KYND Cyber Risk Report, via SkyMinder it is now possible to assess the cyber risks related to business partners and help protect the company before any business disruption occurs to customers or suppliers. KYND Cyber Risk Report utilises pioneering cyber risk technology and expertise provided by KYND, a UK company focused on cyber risk with CRiF as a major shareholder in the company.
All CRIF news
New Age of Asian Supply Chain
China Credit Information Institute, CRIF and all the guest speakers will share their visions and use cases in the matter of Supply Chain Finance.
CRIF and LexisNexis speak at German Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong
On September 12, CRIF and LexisNexis - a global big data, technology and analytics company - were invited by the German Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong to talk about the ways on reducing credit risk and compliance risks with business information.
2018 FCIB'S Annual International Credit and Risk Management Summit
CRIF will be one of the main sponsor of the 2018 FCIB'S Annual International Credit and Risk Management Summit.
All CRIF events