The SkyMinder offering successfully balances the following elements:
- Worldwide data availability: all countries in the world are potentially of interest to all markets, and so this means complete availability
- Market needs: what customers are really looking for from business information and what is really helpful
- Strategic information: focus on elements which really help customers in their decisions. It is not a matter of data quantity but data quality
- Country specificity: countries can have different rules in terms of data availability and updating. Not all information can be accessed online, but for critical areas offline delivery guarantees that high data quality standards are always maintained
- Risk level: to assess a risk level, information independent data could give the right perspective. Internal information only, aren't enough to take a decision safely
In a business information arena where so many things can affect wordwide data availability, quality and updating, SkyMinder is committed to not simply being a provider to its customers, but also a partner who manages the information required to understand the market needs and to make a difference in a complex and constantly changing environment.
The 15th edition of the Credit Card Survey describes the distribution of payment instruments and assesses the impacts of PSD2
The analysis contained in the latest update of the Assofin-CRIF-GfK Survey highlights the similarities and differences between the situations in various countries in terms of the diffusion of electronic payment instruments and the preference for credit cards or debit cards.
CRIF and Qupital establish a strategic partnership for credit risk and trade finance solution
In July 2017, CRIF entered into a partnership with Qupital, using CRIF’s business intelligence solution and service to leverage trade finance in a better and lower risk environment. Qupital is a Hong Kong-based Fintech company that helps businesses raise cash against unpaid invoices through its innovative Online Trade Finance Platform.
CRIF takes 33rd place in the IDC FinTech Rankings 2017
CRIF is ranked in 33rd place in the IDC FinTech 2017 classification, taking a further leap forward compared to the 2016 ranking.
IDC FinTech is the most comprehensive classification of the top 100 global technology suppliers in the financial services industry
Italian Small and Mid-Caps: debt loses appeal and equity gains
What are the main market dynamics in H1 2017? CRIF Ratings comments on different trends
Special report- Spanish Mid Caps continue to erode operating efficiency
Despite a notable reduction of the debt and a slight improvement in operating margins, a study performed by CRIF Ratings (CRIF) has highlighted that the average operating efficiency of companies listed in the Ibex Medium Cap has deteriorated.
All CRIF news
BIIA 2017 Biennial Conference
CRIF will sponsor the BIIA 2017 Conference which will be held at The Okura Prestige Hotel in Bangkok, Thailand.
CRIF sponsor of "Credit Matters VI-The deep dive"
From September 20th to 22nd it will be held un Krakow the annual event of ACCEE, the Association of Credit for Central and Eastern Europe, and CRIF will be one of the main sponsor.
FCIB'S annual international credit and risk management summit
CRIF will be one of the main sponsor of the FCIB'S ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL CREDIT AND RISK MANAGEMENT SUMMIT to be held from 10th to 12th September in Rome.
B2B E-Commerce Forum 2017 | A CRIF DACH Event
For the first time, on 19th October 2017 CRIF DACH organizes a forum where highly topical subjects in the field of B2B E-Commerce will be discussed and presented.
CRIF sponsored the Technology Award at the 2017 British Insurance Awards
On July 5, CRIF Decision Solutions sponsored the 23rd edition of the British Insurance Awards (BIA), focused on innovation, creativity and customer engagement.
All CRIF events