The SkyMinder offering successfully balances the following elements:
- Worldwide data availability: all countries in the world are potentially of interest to all markets, and so this means complete availability
- Market needs: what customers are really looking for from business information and what is really helpful
- Strategic information: focus on elements which really help customers in their decisions. It is not a matter of data quantity but data quality
- Country specificity: countries can have different rules in terms of data availability and updating. Not all information can be accessed online, but for critical areas offline delivery guarantees that high data quality standards are always maintained
- Risk level: to assess a risk level, information independent data could give the right perspective. Internal information only, aren't enough to take a decision safely
In a business information arena where so many things can affect wordwide data availability, quality and updating, SkyMinder is committed to not simply being a provider to its customers, but also a partner who manages the information required to understand the market needs and to make a difference in a complex and constantly changing environment.
“Trends in the Czech credit market” press conference
CRIF Czech Credit Bureau organizes the “Trends in the Czech credit market” press conference.
CRIF strengthens its presence in the credit solutions field in Germany
CRIF Credit Solutions GmbH aims to enhance CRIF’s solution portfolio in the German market, strengthening its leading market position in the country.
CRIF supports the Ph.D. School in Data Science and Computation
Genomic and Bioinformatics, Big Data, Smart Cities and Society, Personalized Medice, Machine Learning and Deep Learning: these are some of the Ph.D. school in Data Science and Computation.
All CRIF news
New B2B study: Use cases and opportunities of blockchain for the retail market
The Austrian Institute of Technology (AIT), the credit bureau CRIF and the Austrian trade association present a brand new blockchain report with emphasis on a.o. supply chain traceability.
CRIF Credit Management Day 2018 - Wien, Austria
For the first time, CRIF will be hosting an event on May 02, 2018 in the Novomatic Forum (Wien - Austria), where experts are discussing and presenting the latest topics in credit management.
Digital Export: the new export event organized by Politecnico of Milan
Discover the new event dedicated to eCommerce and Export business during the event organized by Politecnico of Milan with CRIF sponsorship.
All CRIF events