The SkyMinder offering successfully balances the following elements:
- Worldwide data availability: all countries in the world are potentially of interest to all markets, and so this means complete availability
- Market needs: what customers are really looking for from business information and what is really helpful
- Strategic information: focus on elements which really help customers in their decisions. It is not a matter of data quantity but data quality
- Country specificity: countries can have different rules in terms of data availability and updating. Not all information can be accessed online, but for critical areas offline delivery guarantees that high data quality standards are always maintained
- Risk level: to assess a risk level, information independent data could give the right perspective. Internal information only, aren't enough to take a decision safely
In a business information arena where so many things can affect wordwide data availability, quality and updating, SkyMinder is committed to not simply being a provider to its customers, but also a partner who manages the information required to understand the market needs and to make a difference in a complex and constantly changing environment.
CRIF and FundPark enter into a strategic partnership to provide SMEs with credit risk and trade finance solutions
Hong Kong, February 1st 2018, CRIF has entered into a strategic partnership with FundPark, a Trade Finance Platform in Asia, to support small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in developing their businesses.
Chinese investments on Italian SME’s have a very positive impact on financial results
These are the results after a research conducted by CRIF Ratings with the aim to better understand how Chinese shopping on Italian enterprises can influence financial profiles.
Corporate insolvencies have fallen by 6.2 percent - Insolvency losses have increased by over 50 percent
Corporate insolvencies have fallen by 6.2 percent - Insolvency losses have increased by over 50 percent / men lead companies into insolvency almost twice as often a women.
All CRIF news
CRIF CREDIT RISK EVENT
CRIF Gulf is hosting 'The 2018 Annual CRIF CREDIT RISK EVENT' on Thursday, February 1st in Dubai.
CRIF at first BIAA regional meeting
CRIF is one of the sponsors of the first BIIA (Business Information Industry Association) regional meeting.
Cantone Ticino (CH) Chamber of Commerce event. Myanmar, opportunities for Swiss companies
On November 28th in Lugano (CH), CRIF introduces SkyMinder during an event organized by Cantone Ticino Chamber of Commerce.
All CRIF events