The SkyMinder offering successfully balances the following elements:
- Worldwide data availability: all countries in the world are potentially of interest to all markets, and so this means complete availability
- Market needs: what customers are really looking for from business information and what is really helpful
- Strategic information: focus on elements which really help customers in their decisions. It is not a matter of data quantity but data quality
- Country specificity: countries can have different rules in terms of data availability and updating. Not all information can be accessed online, but for critical areas offline delivery guarantees that high data quality standards are always maintained
- Risk level: to assess a risk level, information independent data could give the right perspective. Internal information only, aren't enough to take a decision safely
In a business information arena where so many things can affect wordwide data availability, quality and updating, SkyMinder is committed to not simply being a provider to its customers, but also a partner who manages the information required to understand the market needs and to make a difference in a complex and constantly changing environment.
Why is France the new world cup champion (and we told you)?
France is the new world cup champion and we told you when we published the report "Francophone teams are the favourites according to CRIF Ratings". Why is France the new world cup champion?
Building Credit Information into the DNA of your Company
CRIF High mark region directo gave a speech on "Building Credit Information into the DNA of your Company".
Indonesian Forestry Sector growing during the second quarter of 2018
Results from Business Activity Survey (SKDU) conducted by Bank Indonesia (BI) show that in the business activities in QI/2018 were increasing, if compared to QIV/2017.
All CRIF news
CRIF at the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants Seminar
In Hong Kong, CRIF was invited to give a speech at the seminar of Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants on the topic of ‘Effective Credit Risk Management for International Trade‘.
CRIF supporter of the event TXF Global 2018: Export & Agency Finance
CRIF will be one of the supporter sponsors of the TXF Global 2018 Export & Agency Finance event in Prague.
New B2B study: Use cases and opportunities of blockchain for the retail market
The Austrian Institute of Technology (AIT), the credit bureau CRIF and the Austrian trade association present a brand new blockchain report with emphasis on a.o. supply chain traceability.
All CRIF events